Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 weeks

I am two weeks away from leaving again to go back to Guatemala. I am so excited. I can't wait. I want to pack my bag right now. I want to sleep through the next two weeks and wake up and be in Guatemala. Words can't describe it. I have such great feelings about this trip. I know that God is going to do so many great things while we are there. I know that He will change lives, bring His children to Him, and will change my heart, mind and life as well.

My prayers this week are simple. To fill my heart and mind with the people there. Being in constant prayer for their hearts. That they will be open and receptive to the things we share with them. I want God to start working now in their hearts, so that when we get there they are excited to hear of a Saviour's love and grace. I can't wait.

Will you join me in praying for those things? Leave a comment to let me know you are praying, so that I in turn, can pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment