Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 more days!

I can't believe that in two days I'll be flying to Guatemala. I'm feeling much better and I only know it's because of all the prayers that have been lifted up on my behalf.
I know I've said a million times, but I'm so excited to see what God is going to do next week. I'm praying for so many lives to come to know Him.
This trip is not about me or any of the other members of our team. It's about the people there and our awesome God. I'm humbled and blessed to be a part of His plan and that I'm able to serve Him in ways that not many have the opportunity to serve.

As far things on this end of the trip...I'm almost done with laundry and have started packing. I took a last minute trip to Cedar Springs Christian bookstore and bought a Kids'EE Cube. It's an amazing little cube that tells the plan of salvation and it's a perfect explanation for kids.

Please continue to pray for us as we spend the next day preparing for our trip. Most of all, pray for divine encounters so that we may witness to as many as possible and that they will be receptive to His Word. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment