Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 6: VBS

Thursday

We went back to the school in San Mateo for the last dya of VBS. On Tuesday we had taken pictures of all the kids and also made frames for them. On this day we brought all the pictures to pass out. These kids were so excited to get their pictures.

While I was at the photo place the night before I printed off a couple of pictures of Edgar and me. His smile was so big when I gave them to him. He was so happy and held them so close to his little body. I told him to put them in his backpack and he took off running through the play yard and stuffed them far into his backpack. I love that little boy so much. He was so much fun and I just loved being able to love on him and hold him and to remind him that he is never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment