Tuesday, May 26, 2009

11 Days and Counting

Wow! Only 11 more days and we will be on our way to Guatemala. I can't wait. I have so much to do between now and then, I don't have a clue when it is all going to get done! We had another meeting on Sunday and have all of our craft ideas down and supplies ordered. They are supposed to arrive by June 2...please pray that they arrive on time and not any later than the 2nd :)

I'm trying to prepare myself for this trip and for all that God has planned to show me. We are going to be used in such a mighty way. God is already answering prayers...He is really preparing the hearts of those in Guatemala. Read Mike's latest post on the Clubhouse Guatemala site here to read how the people are being changed! God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of all that you are doing and I will be praying for you to bless the people of Guatemala with your precious love of God and your talent for teaching children.

    ReplyDelete