Saturday, May 30, 2009

Packing Time

I almost have everything I need for my trip! Thursday I got all the little travel bathing necessities I will need so I crossed that off my list last night. With all the new airline rules packing that kind of stuff is turning out to be a pain. Unopened, less than 3oz, original containers...it's crazy! But, I know that it also keeps us safe, so I don't think I should really complain!
Friday I was blessed by one of the most caring and loving people in my life. I went shopping for a few pairs of shorts and shirts for my trip and my guardian angel decided to take care of me on that. I'm so thankful for her and for all that she does in my life.

I'm a terrible packer...I'm really stressing over packing stuff. I hate not knowing what to take. I'm such an over packer at times, and an under packer other times. Anyone have an tips on international travel packing? If so, I could definitely use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment